Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Valentines 2020Critical Hit!
05-23-2020, 08:52 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2020, 09:01 AM by Dominus I.)
Oh my heart..
just started..
...screaming.

Dominus' eyes watched Altair's own lone orb closely as she quoted her own father's words. He digested them as best he could, but it was enough to unsettle his stomach. He didn't like the idea of packs, his own father had used a pack structure to brainwash and enslave other wolves. All packs wanted to do was conquer territory, and living beings, for the sake of their own power and gain. Was it not more honorable to live on your own, independent? To allow anyone freedom over territory and their own self? Why did she see a problem with his lifestyle, when he felt proud of it?

She was worried about him, worried about the strength one lone wolf could have.. he did his best to remind himself of this and calm his anger. She didn't mean to offend him, but, inadvertently - she had.

"No need to worry about me, I will be more than alright." He had raised himself, in his eyes. He had learned how to hunt with others when the prey called for it - he had learned to hunt by himself. He had learned to fend off bears, crocodiles, lions. If a pack came for him, they would meet his teeth not his compliance. He was a firm believer that he needed none.

Well. Maybe he needed one.

He looked away from her and began to leave - his shoulders almost visually heavy from their discussion as he turned away from her. He had envisioned a different life for them, but she wanted to be a Queen and he didn't blame her. This power-hungry fantasy seemed to infect most wolves. It's how they were raised. It's how he was nearly raised - with a false sense of glory in using others being fed to him. He closed his eyes and paused, reminding himself not to blame her.

"I will remember the name. Lumine. When you rise, I will be there." He would see to it that no one would stop her from accomplishing what she wanted, at the very least. Even if she did not agree, he felt.. somewhat responsible for her even if that wasn't right for him to feel. He couldn't help it. He would see to it that she got what she wanted...

The titan reopened his eyes, focusing on the fireflies that lit up the air around him. They always reminded him of the festival he'd attended as a teen, where he'd first taken Altair. The fun the'd had among other wolves felt so innocent, but he knew better.. didn't he? His ears folded back, he didn't want to think about this any longer - without saying another word and with a heavy heart, the beast began to sprint far away from the beautiful Altair Aquila.

-Exit Dominus-

dominus praetor
html by castlegraphics; art by kreyxicat

Dominus has a black snake that stalks him. Unless mentioned already by me, it is welcomed to powerplay this snake and allow your character to notice it somewhere in your posts.
Dominus says bad words, he can also be very unstable. All Dominus' threads are mature.