Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - DemisexualDouble Master
Bronze Medal 20201K
05-23-2020, 03:03 PM

Mæva continued to work on the main section of hide before going back to the front paws and nibbling them off. She worked the bones to the back of her mouth, her molars crushing the bone so she could pull off the feet. She paused as she watched Aslatiel work, her claws easily cutting through tissue. "Wow, your claws are so cool." Her's were much duller in comparison. It seemed Asla was also one of Sirius' children. Boy he sure had a lot of kids, not that she could say much. She had quite a few siblings herself.

Mæva peeled a few more pieces of meat and moved them over to the rocks. Her ears perked up as the younger wolf mentioned drying the meat with a fire. She nodded. "Yes, I'm hoping the sun will help dry these. I thought of a fire but I wasn't sure if that would be dangerous so close to the trees. What do you think?" She'd be up for building a fire. "Do you know a wolf named Resin? She mentioned that her daughter dried meat by using fire. I met her on the obsidian beach."