Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
05-23-2020, 03:11 PM
All You Have Is Your Fire...

Pyralis eyed the small cave entrance. She was pretty sure she could get her head in there and her legs but certainly not her full body. She glanced over at Mercy and nodded at the woman's suggestion. "Sounds good to me. I'll start digging and if the bastard doesn't flee of his own free will at least I can widen the entrance enough to go after him." It wasn't going to be easy by any means but she felt like she was scary enough that the coyote would risk it. With a viscious snarl Pyralis moved forward and started digging at the entrance, first digging dirt then shuffling rocks free.

She leapt quickly to the side as a few more rocks moved. It would be a shame to bury him but if that happened she was sure she could find another. Pyralis used her massive frame to push a larger rock to the side and as she did the whole little den started to tremble. The coyote rocketed out, afraid of the collapse.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!