size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail

VolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-24-2020, 06:26 AM
She felt like she could barely focus on her meal with Corvus sitting so close. Had they shared such a private meal together? She shook the question from her as her skin prickled and her heart beat irregularly. She hoped Corvus could see how much she thought about him. He was an oasis in her mind, a place to escape from the harsh realities they lived with. More than that though, he was a presence to help her cope with those sorrows. She cared about him, she enjoyed his presence, and she wanted him to know he was special to her.

He looked and sounded pleased with his meal, and his words encouraged her. He enjoyed his meal, that was her main goal. Twig offered Corvus a grin in return as she worked to finish the rabbit at her feet. ”I will.” She assured him before taking another strip from her own meal. ”We could save the duck for later.” Twig offered as she leaned back from the meal, feeling more full than she expected. She wasn’t able to focus too heavily on her food anymore anyway.

Now that they were here together, alone, she wasn’t sure how to proceed to the next step. She really liked Corvus, liked being in his presence and enjoying his company. Twig couldn’t find the courage to say the words, but as her lilac gaze shifted to his features. A blush crept over her cheeks and she lowered her caramel ears to her skull. ”Corvus..” She started, willing her courage. This shouldn’t have been so hard. ”Corvus I really like you. I like being around you, I like talking to you, I love hunting and running together. I..” She paused, trying to find the right words. ”You’re my best friend, you’ve helped me through so much.” Was she stalling? Or trying to convince him not to say no. ”I want to be with you, Corvus.” Her eyes returned to his as anxiety raced through her. She didn’t know what to expect but she had to make that confession to him. He was so special to her, even if he didn’t feel the same at least he would know.