Missing from Armada

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-24-2020, 11:18 AM

She grinned as much as she could grin with a wriggling fish in her muzzle, and summarily clamped her jaws shut just to get the thing to stop wriggling. "I did do it," she preened, the words muffled behind the bulk of the fish. With a vigorous shake, she padded away from the riverbank and spat out the bloodied bass. The air was a touch chilly now, her fur uncomfortably sodden, but hey, at least she had lunch.

Unexpectedly, Rayios was abruptly saying goodbye.

She'd thought they would eat together, at least. Not just... up and leave! The young woman cocked her head, green eyes lingering on the stranger for just a moment. Snappy in one moment, amiable the next... And then you disappear altogether. You sure you aren't a ghost? The yearling boy was certainly strange. Slowly, Mala grinned, her wet tail dragging through the grass behind her. "Well, I won't keep you... But thanks for teaching me how to fish, and everything!" She gestured to the east of where they were. "And if you ever find yourself near Armada territory... give me a howl!" Strange, maybe, but she wouldn't mind the boy's company. If he ever loses that snark of his...

Her ears twitched, and she chuckled faintly when he gave his advice, taking his words as a humorous exaggeration. "I'll make sure to do that." When he'd gone, the girl took a few moments to descale her fish as he'd suggested, and tore into the flesh once she was done. Huh... that's pretty good!

"Speech"

[No problem, and I'd love for them to run into each other again! :D]