Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-25-2020, 05:01 AM
Borias chuckled a little as Seven showed his submissive nature. Quickly clicking his tongue as Seven crawled over to his side and sat. His siblings must have been in the castle somewhere. Heavens knew where polaroid was - the slaves were free to roam about as long as they did as they were told. It had actually been a long time since he had a slave who had previously been given free will so Ray's question did make him think. "It depends on the slave. Many of those ones born and raised in captivity there is no need, but slaves who were previously marked higher do sometimes need repremanding. While I enjoy doing it, I tend to try to avoid it unless neccasary if it is not my own slave. I don't think a potential buyer would appreciate damaged goods." he commented with a nod of his head.

"If one ever tried to escape well then I would indeed hunt them down or stop it from happening then and there broken limbs heal in time. See illness struck us a few months ago. Many died leaving us where we are." looking from seven to Ray Borias grinned. "If you'd like I can show you what Seven can do. He's trained in hunting and caretaking, so if you're hungry we can sit back and watch him catch the food for us." an offer to see one of his slaves in action was a bit exciting and maybe it would intice Ray a bit more and Borias could take the young boy under his wing.