size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-25-2020, 07:28 AM

As the snake approached her, saying something in a tongue that Aslatiel didn't understand, A loud snarling growl erupted from behind her. Enki, her aunt Iolaire's big, male snow leopard rushed forward, thinking that the snake was going to harm the young girl. "No!" Aslatiel called out quickly, turning to intercept the rushing cat. "No, Enki. The snake is nice. Stay with me though." It would ease the leopards mind if she let him stay close. With a growl and a glare at the snake, the spotted cat moved to the side, depositing himself beneath one of the fruit trees. The glare still narrowed his pale green eyes and his long tail lashed back and forth, but he would be calm for now.

Turning her attention to the snake who introduced himself as Koby, Aslatiel nodded her own head just as he had. She rather liked the way that he elongated the S's when he spoke. Purple eyes glittered playfully. "My name is Assssslatiel Fatalis of the Ashen Armada. The pleasure is all mine." She'd been taking lessons in etiquette from her aunt. The girl was learning to speak very prettily as befitted a princess. "What are you doing in the orchard, Koby? Most of the fruit is gone. I picked it all myself. I'm drying it so that my bat, Pip, has plenty of food to eat during the winter." She was very proud of that accomplishment. Her parents had tasked her with caring for the bat all on her own, so she had asked around to figure out how to feed the fruit eating creature during the winter. Again, her aunt Iolaire had supplied her with the knowledge. Io was the smartest wolf Aslatiel knew. The cream and grey girl tilted her head to the side. "Do you eat fruit?"

"Speech"

[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]