size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-25-2020, 08:06 AM

The kisses that they shared were sublime and she closed her eyes for every once, reveling in their love for one another. She didn't want them to end, but she had asked him a question and he, of course, had to answer. That answer brought a wicked grin over the dark woman's features and she kissed him anew, tasting the strawberries on both of their tongues. Io pulled back just enough to speak. "It seems that our plans coincide." She gave him another quick kiss. "Both the plan of love making and the time frame." She planned to love him well into tomorrow. If their bodies would allow, she would perform her wifely duties every single day for the rest of eternity if he wished it. Eventually their lovemaking would have to prove fruitful, right? Wishful thinking...

Roan pressed his forehead to hers and held her close. She held him equally as close. They were one entity now. No longer were they Iolaire and Roan. They were Iolaire and Roan. One and the same. Two halves of a whole. She felt as though her heart had grown three sizes that day simply from the love that they shared together. She looked forward to many, many years together. It didn't matter what the future held. As long as they were together, they could accomplish anything. They could beat anything. They could withstand everything. Together.

When the teasing nibbles and caresses began, the small lady groaned aloud, her flesh alight with delectable tingles. Anticipation ate at her and she almost threw him down and forced herself on him then and there. It was only the soft words from her husband that cooled her lust. Iolaire smiled, bringing both paws to rest on either of Roan's silver flecked cheeks. "I love you too. So... so much, Roan. I never thought that I would have something... someone... like this." She kissed him again, soft lips dancing across his muzzle slowly and gently. "Make love to me, Roan. Our first time as husband and wife."

"Iolaire" --"Roan"

Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.