gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
05-25-2020, 11:18 AM
Koby lacked fear when it came to larger creatures. Perhaps because of his pacifist nature, or perhaps because he knew the mistake the snow leopard could make. One bite from his venomous fangs and there would be absolutely nothing anyone else could do to save the creature. A sad thought to him, he was a man of culture and dignity. He would hate to take a life over something so stupid and he had yet to do so as well. "My apologesse missster leopard. I did not mean to threaten you." he would apologize to the creature. It was absolutely amusing to him how the little pup would roll her ss's with him. A lisp because English was not his best language.

"Assslatiel is a beautiful name for a beautiful young wolf. A princessss you sssay! It isss an honor." he bowed as much as a snake could. The unblinking eyes of the snake becoming attentive. How he would love to read the fortune of this young one! He had a love for royalty the Cobra was happy to learn of other cultures. "Well that sssoundss like a very nice thing to do for your bat. You sssee I cannot regulate my own temperature like you wolvesss. I musst find placesss to sssunbath to get my energy for the day, the winter isss an esspecially taxing time for me." he would state as he groaned a bit. He honestly hated it.

"I am a carnivore like yoursself. Unlesss wolvess eat fruit?" he tilted his head as well, his tongue flicking out of his mouth. He was no wolf expert after all. "My favorite meal isss ssnakess not of my sspeciess, or Fissh. Luckily I only need to eat once every few monthsss." it made him happy to share information and to get information all the same. A princess too was one of his favorite people to service. "I am a travelling fortune teller you ssee, I wisssh to become well known in Boreasss." his tongue flickered out in excitement.