Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
05-25-2020, 11:36 PM

There was no doubt at all now that the younger male was an alpha. Ace could tell before he even had to say it. He could see it in the way he held himself. His tone. His eyes even. He had to admit, he was curious about this alpha...wondering if he had heard of the old king yet. No doubt Theory was out and about spreading the word of his so-called "betrayal" on Abaven with the raid. As if packs had never raided each other before. He had to keep himself from scoffing at the thought, and instead, chose to wear a neutral mask as the stranger began to speak. "I am Eligos, alpha of Aerie. We have only recently moved northwards from Auster. I felt it prudent to introduce myself and my pack to the packs here, and to invite you to join us at our trade fair at the close of winter." Of course, he had never heard of Aerie. But...this man's scent vaguely, vaguely reminded him of someone he met sometime back. Ash? Ashley? No...it was a guy...Ashiel? Maybe something like that...while he was naturally the curious type, he didn't feel like questioning this man on who his family was at the moment. But...he did know that the only pack that resided in Auster was one that the Abraxas occupied...but they weren't his concern, either. He had knowledge that they had occupied Abaven for a time, but that was before he arrived there. So whatever things they had done or whatever their reputation before, did not concern him now. "A trade fair, hm? It sounds like something my pack and I would be interested in. And what, may I ask, does your pack like to trade? Does Aerie have a certain specialty that not many others have?" For Winterfell, of course, it was nearly everything that existed in the North. And...while it wasn't perfect yet, he was working on a way to mold the steel he found into whatever he wanted it to be.

"Speech"