gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Trick 2019
05-26-2020, 08:12 AM
Guilt filled the young wolf’s belly, for as long as he lived the curse had followed him and now he had changed hands once more. The blue marked beauty couldn’t help but glance up at his new captor as he led him along at the end of a rope, his anxiety clawed at him to tell this man about the curse, about how much misfortune this trade would truly bring to him. Mismatched ears were plastered to his skull and his tail tucked between his legs as he walked with Tyrian.

He didn’t speak until spoken to however, he’d long descended into himself. His fur a pale comparison to the luxurious pelt he’d once had. His horns, now nearly as long as his ears, were dry and cracked. His eyes drooped and held purple circles beneath that had nothing to do with his odd coloration. Erys assumed Tyrian spoke about his captiveness.

”No, no brown lady.” He said softly, his voice hoarse with disuse. ”I’m cursed. I was sent into the ocean when I was born, my adopted mother was killed saving me, Pyrrhic took me in and the volcano happened. I should have told him sooner, he should have just killed me when he had the chance…” He hadn’t said that many words in many moons. His gaze averted from his new captor as he silently prayed he might have more strength to finally rid him from the world. ”Everyone I’ve met suffers. I just..” he turned his silvery gaze back to Tyr, ”They should have told you.” He was damaged goods.