size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
05-26-2020, 07:56 PM
Her words heartened him and made his head swim with emotion as she confessed how well she slept wrapped up in his strong arms. Had she always been so forward? Probably, but he had willed himself into blindness for so long. Rhyme would appreciate it now as he made his confession. His words were a mere whisper as her bright sapphire eyes shifted to his features and the both of them were silent for a long moment.

Rhyme wasn’t sure how she would answer, but her expression softened and she stuttered a reply softly. His name on her lips brought a shiver down his spine and he grinned as she teased him lightly. How long had she known and he had been blind? He saw the tears run down her cheeks before she pressed her features into his unkempt fur, his grin widened. Yes, he had taken much too long to realize. He should have jumped in a long time ago, but after everything… Rhyme hadn’t been ready, but now that the words were spoken and he felt those real emotions in his heart he didn’t want to look back. This was where he was meant to be. Beside Samara.

”I’m sorry to make you wait,” he rumbled softly and pressed his nose to her ear. He trailed his nose over her cheek and carefully kissed away her tears. She had waited all this time for him, and he’d long realized the extent of her loyalty. What else besides love would have kept her at his bedside. Especially when she experienced his lowest days. He truly did not deserve her, but as she offered her love in return he knew it was real.

Where did they go from here? He was getting old, and she had a long life ahead of her. Was it fair to ask her to spend those years with him? Suddenly doubts filled him where none had been before. ”Where do we go from here? I want to spend my days with you, but I don’t want to hold you back.” He held her close, his words a whisper in his ear as he explored thoughts of the future for the first time in a long time. ”You mean the world to me.” It was no lie, he knew he owed her his life. ”I want to make you happy.”