size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-27-2020, 02:57 AM
A voice from behind disturbed her work and the girl child turned her head to look in the direction of that voice. From his resting place, Enki released a low growl of warning, but made no move to intercept the wolf. Aslatiel sat up, raising one paw top scratch an itch on her cheek, leaning a swath of blood to stretch across her pale fur. Lavender eyes sparkled. "You could? I really need one. Then my brother and I can have matching skulls. He might like that."

Azure and Mort were both busy with running for heir. Indigo was busy avoiding her. Aslatiel was feeling their loss. She had no real purpose and, left to her own devices, was becoming rather wild. Father was busy running a pack. Mother was busy with... whatever she was doing. Asla had to entertain herself. She liked stars and killing things. So, she hunted and played by day. By night she watched stars.

Leaving her corpse be for the time being, the small, striped child padded forward. "I'm Aslatiel Fatalis: Princess of the Armada. Who are you?" She tilted her head sweetly, the filtering light from above glinting off of her bloodied cheek.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]