Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
05-27-2020, 04:21 PM
Hannibal did make her very happy for a while, they shared a special bond that went beyond half brother and sister. Now that their children were weaned and learning about the world more independently it seemed her mate was growing distant with her. Deathbelle had always been sensitive, but maybe she was over thinking. Hannibal always came back to her. The state that Sirius found her in was one that she found she adopted much more often these days. She found herself dwelling in the past more than she was looking to the future, a weakness that the Empress always seemed to hold onto.

”I’m not looking for pity.” She replied, feigning hurt feelings. ”You’re a busy man. You have an incredibly successful pack to run. I’m sure you have many duties to see to beside small talk.” Deathbelle continued, meaning every word. Maybe she still mourned more than she should, especially if the Warlord could so easily see through her. ”I visit Iolaire somewhat frequently, bothering her gives me less guilt than taking up your time.” She was a busy woman as well and couldn’t linger long in the Armada lands no matter how much she wished to. Now that her pups were more independent she was planning on taking a few days to stay with her once love. Maybe she could sneak into Sirius and Zee’s den one night as well.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.