Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-27-2020, 04:32 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2020, 04:32 PM by Sirius.)
The Warlord sighed softly, shuffling closer to the Empress, putting his paw over hers, and looking to the ocean in front of them. He thought of their childhood, of their days spent in the original Klein Palace. Of learning to hunt, to fight. Learning how to be a friend, and protector. He remembered days they had spent, cooped up inside during rainstorms - long before the drought.- and whispering together in the warmth of their hiding space. To think that now they were fully bloomed into adulthood, with their own packs to run, and children to play together. How scope of their lives had changed.

“We have a successful Empire” he said softly, squeezing her paw beneath his. “WIth you it isn’t small talk, it’s friendship and reminders, of why I do what I do. Next time, stop in and say hi to me, too, won't you?” he said, nudging her side gently.