size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-27-2020, 04:55 PM
His explanation was garbage, just like the wolves that he adopted. "You gave them a home, but you didn't need to give them our name. They aren't us. Giving them our name makes us less." If anyone could just come along and have the Fatalis name slapped on them, it made them weak and worthless. They should be few, but strong. Others should want to live up to what they were. What they would be. They shouldn't be able to show up with a sob story and suddenly they're a Fatalis.

Aslatiel raised her head, plum colored eyes flashing. "I hate all of them." She truly did. Rage burned in her dark little heart. She would never claim them. Never call them sister. And if they came into her den... she would kill them. She would rip them to pieces. Tear them up. It was what they deserved. She hoped that they all ended up dead.

"Our name may not mean anything to you, but its very important to me."
It divided her. Asla found her feet and began pacing. "Aunt Io asked us what we wanted to be when we were older. Mort and Azure want to be heir, of course. Indigo wants to be a happy little healer." She stopped and stared at her father. "The only thing that I wanted was to promote our family name. To make us strong. To have others fear and respect us." She shook her head. "Now I can't."

Sirius told her that he'd give her the stars and Aslatiel snarled in frustration. "I don't want the stars! I want to be part of something that not everyone can have!" How couldn't he understand this? "I'll give up the stars! I'll learn how to fight like your new daughter. I'll spend all of my time training to fight instead." It was the only thing that she was lacking. Her father liked warriors. Well, a warrior, she was not. She could be, however. She would be miserable without the stars that made her happy, but if it stopped her father from adopting every crying piece of trash that showed up at their doorstep. she would do it.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]