Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-27-2020, 05:04 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2020, 03:31 AM by Sirius.)
He frowned at his grumpy daughter. I Made this name, just as I made this pack. I made it from scrap, from the beginning, and built something with it. Adopting them makes us stronger it gives them something to hold onto. They are a part of us, we aren’t just one little family, we are leaders in this world.” His little Asla, just like Azure, could have such a rage to her. He had loved and molded them, but looking down at this angry girl, he realised that somewhere along the way, he had changed. He wished he could show her his new way of seeing the world. It was so much more hopeful.

He saw a wider scope of the world, and was fighting to bring the Armada into something great. “Those that stand alone are weak. It's having someone to lean on that makes you strong” he said softly, grabbing Asla by the paw. He thought of Zee. He would still be a slave, if he had never met Zee. She had made him something more.

“I love you my little one. I don’t love that your male, or female. Star gazer, or warrior. I love you he whispered softly, bending down close to her, opening his arms in a gesture of love. “Did we ever tell you, that when you and your siblings were born, we thought we only had three? Three giants came out, and we thought that was that. Then we found one little whisper had tagged along at the end. One little grace, my miracle child, my little girl. The only Daughter that carries my genes. I saw you, holding on tight to the world, despite the differences in your size, and I knew that you would be something great, no matter what you chose to do. It was love at first sight.”