size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
05-27-2020, 07:54 PM
Eraithus stood firm, he was healthily afraid of the snow leopard. Those claws could easily rip him apart and he wasn't about ready to lose his life over a pup. It wasn't in his nature to harm young ones anyway. So she was on the search for skulls then? It was an interesting keep sake - he never had thought about bones. Well for the fact that he enjoyed wolf's blood he didn't know if he'd ever be willing to bring himself to skin and take bones of his fellow creatures. Yet - his mind was entertaining that fact. He smiled at her, "It'd be a pleasure." he responded.

It was interesting to see her covered in blood, such soft fur and lightly colored stained easily. The scent of Armada told him though, this was just how the pack was. When she introduced herself as a princess he would dip his head. "Eraithus Zanthus, I was the son of a king but I've travelled to Boreas in search of a new life and to carry on my family name." he said to her. It was then that he quickly darted into the bushes to look for that fox. It was easy to find one, returning it to the princess as he placed the clean kill in front of her.