Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Valentines 2020Critical Hit!
05-28-2020, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2020, 12:41 AM by Dominus I.)
Oh my heart..
just started..
...screaming.

She spoke his name and it summoned a grin on the beast's strong face. His bright blue eyes and impishly long ears stood completely upright as he watched her close the distance between them and listened to the cool of her voice. She was captivating with her charm, boldly expressing that she enjoyed his company and that it made her feel better. The tension in his shoulders relaxed a bit as her words made him comfortable enough to nearly melt, and that was something he had never experienced before whether he currently realized this or not.

Although he felt ecstatic as she approached him as a living, beautiful creature - not a memory - her words as she filled him in on what had happened to her brought an increasing amount of sadness with every one of them. How long had she been held captive by this man, and what had he done to her..? Anything? Was it really as innocent as he.. trained her? He doubted it, and the thought made him sick to his stomach. He took in a deep breath as that tension returned, anger causing his hackles to prickle along his spine.

So many questions popped up in his head in the form of loud voices; 'who was this man?' and ''what fucking army does he have to be able to keep slaves?' She calmed him somewhat with her final words, she was so innocent with worry for him and then flattering with her obvious admiration. His eyes found her own and he melted again while he admired her uniqueness; she was like crafted art. He enjoyed the sharp markings she held below her eyes and the bold and pale combination of her coat, it was hard to believe she had been born as beautiful as she was. He wanted to give in to her and let his anger go for what she had just told him, but he was a stubborn and protective man.

"Poem, where was Abaven when you were enslaved? Who agreed to let this man take you?" It was bold of him to ask something so challenging to a pack as old as Abaven, but he felt uneasy. Altair's pack had allowed for her to be captured as well, and now Poem told him she had become a victim to the same fate. After finding out what his father did to his mother, why the fuck did it seem like no pack out here was defending their women? He may have been a lone wolf who was supposedly cursed or crazy, one of the two, yet he still felt restless with just the thought of one of them being unsafe. Why weren't they?

He shook his head in disappointment before she could answer as if dismissing the subject in regret for even asking. He fucking hated packs, but he adored this girl before him. He let it go and his eyes shone apologetically as he lowered his ears.

"Thank you, by the way.. I am doing well enough.." His tone had quieted as he drew nearer to her and smirked, his nose lifting in front of her so close she could likely feel the breath of his words on the wet of her own.

"I am glad I seem healthy, but Poem, you are astounding. I am so glad you are safe, in one piece, with every part of you accounted for. I am proud of you for holding your own, but I have to ask - who the fuck is Sirius and where does he come from?" The same passion that attracted him to her seemed to also fuel his lack of self-control in keeping the conversation away from that. If Abaven wasn't delivering justice to him for taking their daughter, Dominus had questions and half a mind to take on the task himself.

dominus praetor
html by castlegraphics; art by kreyxicat

Dominus has a black snake that stalks him. Unless mentioned already by me, it is welcomed to powerplay this snake and allow your character to notice it somewhere in your posts.
Dominus says bad words, he can also be very unstable. All Dominus' threads are mature.