Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-29-2020, 02:32 AM
He was surprised, and a little pleased to find that Magnus wasn’t in his den in the morning hours. Exploring the lands that he now called home, instead of catching up on the sleep he had missed. Hunting panthers with the Warlord hadn’t been a relaxing endeavour. He would have to keep an eye on this warrior, and ensure he didn’t burn himself out.

“It’s no matter, though I’m surprised to see you out and about '' he admitted, returning the greeting with a clasped paw and a subtle wag of his tail. With that,the Warlord began to move “Come on, i’ll show you where our training facilities lay” he explained, heading into the long grass in a southerly direction.

They skirted by Io’s garden, and headed towards the barracks. The ground shifted to sand beneath their feet, and a view of the ocean opened up before them. He vered them West, and took him towards the arenas. With rope warriors pushed into the sand marking the boundaries, the water could easily wash up over them with each rising tide, and scour them clean.

It was to the first and largest arena that the Warlord took his newest recruit. Stepping over the rope, and stretching his muscles, he turned to the man and indicated him to do the same. “When your ready, come at me”

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020