size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
05-29-2020, 06:52 PM
Trapped was exactly how Noir had felt during his time in Abaven, he hadn’t been able to wait to get out. The volcano had provided the best distraction, but he hadn’t really wanted distraction. He’d gone out with a whisper compared to the chaos that the eruption caused. He still felt a little disappointed, but he’d made his impression on Abaven. Maybe one day he’d go back. The young Destruction didn’t think long about his plans for Abaven as Theta mentioned she wanted to be strong alongside others.

The thought repulsed Noir, he didn’t want to have to rely on another wolf for the rest of his life. He wouldn’t show his displeasure at her answer, and an easy smirk played over his features instead. She boasted her accomplishments and spoke about her sibling. She didn’t seem entirely certain about her path, but maybe he could use that to his advantage. ”You’re already strong. what do you need anyone else for?” He questioned her further as he made himself comfortable as well. With a shrug of his shoulder Noir sent Summer back into the air to scout for him.

”I haven’t seen any of my ‘siblings’ and I’d like to keep it that way.” He wasn’t going to go out and find them at least. He did wonder how Theory or Poem might react to facing him today. He knew Motif would cower before him. Verse was the wild card, he wasn’t even sure if she was still alive.