size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-30-2020, 02:45 AM
Little teeth flashed as Aslatiel grinned. So the man was a prince. Fitting. He bowed his head to her and she did the same to him, that grin sticking to her features. Eraithus said that he'd left his kingdom to continue his family name and the girl nodded. "Family is very important. I'm very proud of my name." The girl would grow to do everything in her power to make that name known throughout the land. She would support those that shared that name and they would all rise to greatness. Or so she believed.

When Eraithus said that he would get her a second fox, Asla's eyes lit up. "Would you?!" In a moment, the brute was gone. As she waited for his return, she began to once again peel the flesh away from the skull of the fox, scraping off clinging tissue. If she shoved the eye holes with the bright orange tails, it would look like the eyes were glowing, wouldn't it?

Soon she had a second fox which Eraithus had dropped at her paws. "Ohhh, thank you!" She set to work, flipping her claws out to slice open the newly procured fox. "Hopefully my brother likes his gift. He's a lot like me. My other two brothers... not so much." Mort and Indigo were too sweet to enjoy the bloodier things in life. Casting a sidelong glance at her new friend, she asked while she worked. "So what do you do, Eraithus? Do you like hunting? Fighting? Healing?"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]