Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-31-2020, 12:36 AM
Sirius knew that if he had been given to any other member of her family, he never would have become the wolf he was today. It was only through Deathbelle that he had been able to succeed, that the Armada was what it was. He would never forget his ties to Deathbelle, or his promise to protect her.

He paused thoughtfully at her words, considering everything that had happened inside his borders. “Hmm… our ranks are swelling, we have numerous new faces these days. I held a competition for high ranking positions, and awarded it to two promising young warriors. I included a symbol of your flower” he paused to touch the adornment. “in the ceremony to remind them of our duties. My children are growing every day, and seemed to have so much a mind of their own that I forget they are independent of me and grow frustrated” he laughed softly at himself. Of course all children must grow up, even if he would wish it otherwise.