gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
05-31-2020, 01:14 AM
Listening as she spoke, mentioning the armor and how she'd hunted for it and crafted it herself, he took a glance at it as they walked and studied it momentarily. Thinking back to the clothing those from his home wore, this was much different and clearly built better than anything he'd seen before. If the other wolves here were really that great at it like she had mentioned, maybe he one day would be good at it too... or just look good wearing it, that was okay too.

"I would like that." Although he wasn't sure what exactly he wanted, he had time to figure it out later and wouldn't think too long on it now. When she carried on about his question towards the girl, he still didn't understand. It seemed better to rise the older woman into the rank than a child still learning, but since it didn't seem to bother Resin, or anyone else at the meeting, he let it roll off for now. He'd have to assess this girls promise on his own to trust the rest of their judgement; he'd never seen her train before. Maybe she really was good, or maybe she was just the best they had at the time.

"Fair enough, I just hope she can hold up to the task while she's so young." If not, maybe he'd have his own chance one day. He certainly hoped to rise through the ranks and find a purpose here, he just prayed it was sooner rather than later. He didn't want to be a student for long.

"Speech!"
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020