gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Sylvia 1

05-31-2020, 04:13 PM

Odette would dip her head respectfully towards her queen who gestured to have the handmaiden join her. It wasn't that Odette had other things to do, it was that she had not enjoyed someone's company in such a way before. The fawn woman would smile softly to the horned queen before stepping onto the furs and circling quickly before settling down beside Zeitgeist. "There may come a day where I do not have time, my queen," she would chuckle lightly, "but today is not that day." Who knew what the future held for each of the wolves within the pack? Where their lives would be come this time next winter, what would have happened between now and then, and who they would have around them. But Zee was one of Odette's dearest friends, and there would be very little in this world currently that could stand between her and serving her queen, even if it was just chatting.

Odette would gaze art the alcohol around them, the soft furs, the warmth of the fire, all of it seemed very comforting. It caused the female's brows to pull together slightly, confused as to what could possibly be bothering the queen. Sirius, Zee's adoring, if not terrifying mate, seemed like he would never allow anything to get to his Queen. But perhaps it was a queenly duty Odette wasn't aware of, or perhaps it was the troublesome pups? Curious as to what could be on the woman's mind, Odette would nudge the queen's side softly. "Tell me, what is on your mind my queen?"

"Speech"

Art by Amphispiza. Table by Sea.

Odette has a Sand Cat companion named Cordonia, and a Welsummer Rooster named Dash. Unless mentioned, it is safe to assume they are not  with her.