Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-31-2020, 10:10 PM
Borias was proud of the slaves he had raised, even if he had to start from ground zero. Seven was his bargaining chip, once he was fully trained he would sell him for protective perhaps support for his cause. If he had a pack to back up his want to make a band than perhaps he would breed and train the best slaves in Boreas and Auster. He would prove he was better than his father and in turn make a name for himself and future children that he would sire. When Ray asked if he would eventually get his own slave Borias would laugh a little. "Your free to claim or request to breed the slaves we have here Ray. If you are a slave master in training you are your own man and I value your freedom." He stated as he stood up then and turned to Ray.

"Welcome Ray, the the future of the hans band. I look forward to teaching you, if you'd like you can call on Seven whenever you wish. Soon I'll introduce you to the rest of the slaves and you can go from there. The only thing I suggest is to not stir up trouble with pack wolves. We have no protection until we have a force behind us." Borias dipped his head. "I must tend to the slaves so until then feel free to look around and enjoy yourself." He turned to the castle and began to enter the place.