Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-31-2020, 10:30 PM
Borias was a little surprised he hadn't even noticed the leopards - he'd been so distracted by the kittens. He couldn't deny that they were cute though, the man was not heartless. "They're probably built for this kind of weather aren't they?" he asked with a soft chuckle he sat down trying to make himself seem a little less threatening especially to that father and mother snow leopards there. "Cute, I've never actually seen a Snow leopard kitten before." it was after that she mentioned why he was here. Borias smiled towards her.

"Borias, I'm here training. Which reminds me this snow seems perfect for a sled race does it not?" he didn't mention he was here to train one of his slaves. Most wolves didn't like that to be sprung on a conversation right away. "First one to the bottom after we build our sleds.... what do you say the winner should get?" he didn't intend to make her uncomfortable. A pack wolf was a dangerous thing to be played with especially assuming their rank and how precious they were to the group. Plus he wanted good relationships with the nearby packs he was more of a neutral man who simply wanted to make a living.