Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-01-2020, 05:31 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2020, 05:33 PM by Sirius.)

The battle concluded, Sirius found himself impressed with the tenacity of Magnus. He had known the man for less than twenty four hours, and he had already shown himself quick to listen, with no hesitation about getting his hands dirty.

Relaxing his stance, the Warlord shook sand from his cuts and stepped back out of the training ring. “Walk with me, Magnus” he said, chewing over his assessment and verdict. He took the two of them down the beach, towards the ocean line, and the endless sea beyond. The scattering of seaweed wound about the base of the occasional cypress tree. The scent of salt strong from the ocean water, which lapped occasionally against his titan paws.

“I’m impressed, and I'm not easily impressed” where the water touched his paw, it came away faintly pink, the wounds Magnus had dealt him slowly clotting. “I’m giving you the rank of Warrior, but continue to impress me, and a higher rank might soon be yours” he promised the purple-eyed man.

Ooc: being vague about who won

"Speech"