Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-01-2020, 07:06 PM

Sirius’s muzzle twitched in amusement at the man's snarky words. It seemed he had no intention of being bothered today. His attention moved back to Aurielle at her words, and he gave a polite nod to her. Of course she was worried about her apprentice. “You would have to ask my healer for details, but I believe there's nothing to be concerned about” he promised the Valhalla leader.

He turned a moment to watch her leave, squinting against the brightness of her coat, before turning his attention back to the stranger. He would hardly be the first wolf to offer a biting retort to the Warlord. Sirius understood, he looked hungry and out of his luck. “Well, Askan, you look like you could use a bite to eat, and a place to rest up. My pack is some distance from here, but I'm heading back there now. If you wish to accompany me, I can see you get a decent meal… and the weather isn’t nearly as cold” he added with a wry smile.

From there, they could decide if the man wanted a more permanent home, or to go about his way. Of course, the Warlord was always recruiting, and hoped to win over a warrior to join his ranks.

"Speech"