size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
06-01-2020, 08:37 PM

Speech

Torin didn't really see the stranger, he could hear movement and her scent grew closer but it wasn't until her bark that he realized how close she'd gotten. Her smell was stronger now and more than before he was sure he hadn't mistaken his nephew's scent. "I'm sorry." He said softly, not really sure how to respond to her comment about looking for someone and losing their trail, he certainly knew what that felt like.

Torin shook his head, then realized that might not be visible. "No I was following an old trail, out of curiosity, not a search." He strained his eyes trying to look over the woman and was curious who it was that his nephew had chosen to spend time with recently... what had happened to Pegasus? "Though I did stumble on a new trail... Y- You wouldn't happen to know a man by the name of CĂ©lestin? He's mostly brown with uh, crazy as it sounds, a rainbow on his back?" He had to be sure, he had no way of knowing if his nephew was even still using his name. The hope in his voice was in contrast to the pain in her own.

Art by Sam2015
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3