Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
06-02-2020, 12:24 AM
Borias was intrigued by the fact she was so crafty. In his head he was processing the information given to him, finally a name and a scent to place with a pack. To the south? Well after this race there would be a very interested question for him to ask. So he finally knew what he wanted should he win - or maybe he shouldn't worry about that. No he wouldn't, a question wouldn't hurt and he'd just ask it after the fact. After all she was correct, there was not much he could offer. His slave stock was low and he had no way of knowing if she was interested in such things. For a moment he glanced to the snow leopards and their cubs. What a life that would be.

"Iolaire, that's a nice name. I do suppose I don't have much to offer as a loner so you'd be right." he chuckled then, watching her become somewhat of a crafter. Where could he get such things? He never thought of using tools and this thought well interested him. He would find himself moving over to a hollow trunk, the shape would do nicely for a makeshift sled. It may not have been as crafty as Iolaire's but it would be fun to use none to the less. Tearing it free from the rest of the broken trunk, he would have to make sure that he could hold on.

"One of these days maybe you'll have to teach me how to make a proper sled." he laughed as he set it on top of the hill. His paw sitting on the strange piece of wood as he looked at her Borias knew that Iolaire was probably going to win this one. He didn't care - he already was enjoying her company and in his selfish ways if he got the information he wanted than he would be happy.

WC- 320