gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
Sylvia 1

06-02-2020, 12:39 PM

Just south from her familiar territory, past a roaring gorge of an inlet coming form the sea, Kamilah stumbled upon an interesting sight that she didn't quite know what to make of. In the swirls of the sand was left a familiar looking print, though what confused Kamilah was the fact she had no idea who it was. Her horned stallion was known to roam but she was almost sure he was not in this area... and the golden dun stallion was far east of these lands. The roan mare, who had been through several of the terrains around this area, had not run into another equine. Interested, Kamilah let her snout drop to the ground for a moment, sniffing and snorting at the sand to try and pick up a sent, attempting to understand who and how long ago this creature had passed. As her ultimate goal was to bring the scattered horses of this land together into a single herd, she felt it was her sworn duty to investigate.

But only mere minutes would pass before another approached, from a different direction than the prints would indicate. This caused the woman's brows to arch in surprise, as she would call out to the stranger with a short whinny. It was miraculous to even come across one other horse, but if what Kamilah thought was happening was true, then she was about to catch two. She would call out to the stranger, hopeful that he would be of intelligent origins. "Excuse me, may I speak with you for but a moment?" Her voice would carry quickly, but only time would tell if this creature was one with intelligence. Taliesyn and Balian both warned her that some of the horses in this land reverted back to primitive states, but Kamilah had yet to experience such creatures.

"Speech"

Art by Ulfeid3. Table from Ardent.