Pestilence

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1BeeventBronze Medal 2020Critical Fail!
1KValentines 2020VolcanoTreat 2019
06-02-2020, 01:53 PM
Pestilence was always happy to see her uncle, always infected by his carefree smile. This time however it only made it harder, and while the yearling did her best to return his grin it did not quite reach her eyes. Her breath bellowed out in a steadying exhale, and she tore her eyes off his face to address her feet instead shamefully. "I came to tell you I'm leaving." She admitted quickly, wanting to get it over and done with. "I couldn't have gotten this far without you, but I can't stay here anymore." Her reasoning went unsaid, but Hari had always known how she felt about her religious siblings. Her recent battle with Toxicity only fueled her decision, there'd never be a place for her here as long as Abraxas' presence remained. "I'm going to Fireside with my friend. Have you heard of them?" Her head lifted as she questioned him, looking at her uncle hopefully in case he had any extra knowledge or advice.