Pestilence

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1BeeventBronze Medal 2020Critical Fail!
1KValentines 2020VolcanoTreat 2019
06-02-2020, 02:00 PM
The boy's smile unnerved her a bit, though Pestilence did her best to smile through the discomfort to appear as professional as possible. What did she say that caused such a reaction? He couldn't just be pleased to have a new member. The broad smile reminded her of when she was a pup and others her age had a special secret or were privy to an inside joke. Except Tyrian's wasn't so predatory as to make her think he was thinking anything nefarious. The lack of interaction of other yearlings her age outside her family group didn't help, and she shuffled her weight from foot to foot as she considered. He was Alarr's brother, so she should be able to trust him.

"He hasn't told me much, just that-" Her words stumbled, and she realized she needed to be careful on what she'd say. Alarr mentioned he might have a raid for her in the future, would he get in trouble for admitting that his pack was planning something like that when she was not yet accepted? Shit. "- something about raiding. I'm happy to participate. I'm not a pacifist or anything." Pesto punctuated her words with a laugh, as if the idea of being against battle was ridiculous. They wouldn't be raiding Ashen, right? Shit, shit, shit.