Missing from Armada

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-02-2020, 02:01 PM

Her nose wrinkled slightly. “Ah, it’s just Malalia,” she offered instead. "You?"

She’d never been addressed as ‘lady.’ It wouldn't normally be grating, no, but she’d had enough of titles and formalities for the time being. They’d seemed to get her in more trouble than not, these days. Reaper at not even two years old, a Fatalis when not all the ‘true-blooded’ Fatalises accepted her. She hadn’t missed the way Asla had stormed off after her ceremony. Though she couldn’t be one hundred percent sure her adopted sister had left because of her, it was obvious she was in a mood.

Hell, Sirius hadn't told anyone about the adoption until the meeting. Mortis knew, but as for the rest... if they were angry with him, both of them, it wouldn't be surprising.

Gladly, the stranger seemed not to be offended, and she'd dodged a potentially angry set of hooves for another day. Not that the girl knew much in the way of horses. "I see. I honestly shouldn't be surprised, though." Her ears swiveled forward. "Aurielle — I'm not looking for her, but she's... she's basically the wolf version of you, glowing and all. Just trade the horn for a wicked set of canines." She smiled lightly at the thought of the Spirit and their encounter, how utterly frightened she'd been.

Mal glided to the other side of the pool, the water rippling warmly as she passed. She set her paws on the edge closest to the horse... unicorn. Anywho. "What brings you this way?" She hadn't seen any horses in Boreas yet, much less horned ones.

"Speech"