Missing from Armada

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-02-2020, 10:00 PM

He... he had to be kidding right? The alliteration of his name seemed to make the creature even more ridiculous in his wonder. It was as if he was a children's tale come to life.

Mal closed her eyes and exhaled through her nose. It's not his fault he was born a unicorn. It's not his fault he has a strange name. That's his mother's fault. She opened them again, green eyes warm as she smiled up at the softly glowing stallion. "Nice to meet you, Taliseyn of many nicknames."

Her head tilted slightly at his answer. "You... don't get lonely at all? Why don't you just stick with your band?" She figured that band was synonymous with "pack", though why he would leave and return temporarily was beyond her. She could understand loners, if they shrugged off pack life entirely; and pack wolves, who wanted a family, or else the benefits that pack life had to offer. This sounded like something in between, and new to the young woman. Maybe it was a horse thing? In any case, she was clueless as to the goings-on of horse bands.

As for herself. "I just came up here for a soak, but I belong to a pack a bit south of here," she offered.

"Speech"