Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
06-03-2020, 08:38 AM

Eyes of blue remained stuck in his surroundings as the coyotes seemingly didn't know he was there. That was fine,he could use the factor of surprise, and there he started to stalk one of the coyotes who was lying clumsily. These coyotes were invading his home,and what he was going to do was to make them pay with blood.But then someone spoke and as he looked their way he saw Azure, the warlord's son. "Azure," He said calmly and in a low voice. "What're you doing? Do you need some help?" "There is a pack of coyotes, and I was going to make them leave in a way or another. Want to kick some Coyotes with me?" He asked with a faint smirk. "We need to kill them to gather their pelts for the dens." He explained calmly. Then one of the coyotes without warning ran forward Duncan, and in response the male launched himself with jaws wide open and quickly he aimed for the smaller canine's throat, going for the kill.

"Speak"
He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.