size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
06-03-2020, 03:27 PM

Rustling in the foliage brought the girls vibrant purple eyes opening to mere slits. When she noted that it was just Az, she released a sigh, but didn't get up. As he inspected her little clearing and commented on her decoration, she smirked. "I've been keeping myself busy." Now she rose from her place upon the dying antelope and rummaged around in a pile of bones. Extracting a small fox skull, she presented it to her much larger brother. "I made this for you. I have one that matches." She'd painted both skulls with her star paints. His had the star that she'd named after him upon it in vibrant blue, the stars around it in muted colors. Hers was just black with a few speckles of purple. She didn't name a star after herself.

When asked if she was okay, dark ears slicked back. She had wanted to talk to him about this, but held the fear that he felt the same way as her father did about the situation. Everyone seemed to love Malalia. Everyone but her. There was only one way to find out though. "No, I'm not okay. Our father gave our name away." That name was so important to her. He was watering it down. Giving it to the garbage of the world just because they shared a sob story with him. It wasn't right. He had started the name, but it wasn't only his anymore. It was theirs.

Casting her amaranthine eyes towards Azure, she continued. "I hate Malalia. Part of me hates father for giving her our name. I just want her to die." She had come to stand behind the broken antelope and sunk her claws into its hide. The deer struggled anew, but made no progress in escaping. She'd seen to that. "You probably like her too, right? Everyone does." She was so alone now. Even killing innocent creatures didn't raise her to excitement like it once had.

"Speech"

[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]