An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
06-03-2020, 03:50 PM

Presented with her gift, Azure couldn't help but smile. He gently grasped the skull in his oversized paws, turning it over to admire the painting upon it. "Thank you, I love it. I can put it by my bed so I'm reminded of you every morning." He took a few more moments with the decorated bone before gently placing it down back upon the forest grass beside him so they could talk.

It was not surprising to hear that Asla was angry about Malalia's naming, and the boy's smile fell off as his lips formed a thin line. She was asking his opinion, waiting for him to tell her that he too liked their new sister. Azure knew he needed to tread carefully, because to comfort Asla he'd need to do more then simply explain to her that it was irrelevant in his mind who did or did not bear his name. "It didn't cross my mind to be angry." He admitted. "I think we're lucky that our family name begins with us. There are generations upon generations of Kleins, so many opportunities to damage the name and reputation with one unworthy wolf, and the good ones weren't around to prevent it. I think if Malalia did our name wrong, our father would do something about it. There's that at least." He paused and sighed, looking over at his sister in deep thought.

It was hard to express his thoughts in a way that may be comforting but not a lie while keeping his sister in his good graces, and he struggled to explain the way he wanted to. A frown turned his lips towards, and he chewed the inside of his lip as he considered. "I haven't told anyone, but I'm mad Sirius chose mom. She was a slave, unworthy of the crown and given it because he loved her. I've heard rumors. She didn't earn it with strength, and I hate that I share her blood. It's something I need to just deal with because she'll always be my mother, even if it makes me angry. I wish she'd die, too." It was a hard admittance, and he worried that it may spoil the way his sister saw him. He didn't want to turn her against his mother also, he just wished to share with her that more wolves then just her held grudges against their family and that they could overcome it. After all, Malalia was their family now. "I care about our family name as much as you do, but I've accepted that there are wolves who will wear it who may not deserve it. I can hate them, but hating them may keep me from my crown and I'm not willing to let that happen. If I play a role in our future, I will protect our name with my last breath. The best way I can do that later is by letting it go now."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

[/b]

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.