gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterValentines 2020Treat 2019Promptober 2019
06-03-2020, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2020, 07:11 PM by Éldi.)
Yet The Raven Knows If I Fell…

Éldi nodded at Eyrún's comments on children. It would be hard to know for sure how he'd do as a parent until he actually became one. Well, there was plenty of time. How old was he again? Three? It was alarming how quickly time seemed to be ticking but but even so he felt like he was going to be around forever.

Eyrún's words on marriage gave him pause. They were so different from his own and he turned to look at her for a moment before speaking. "Ahh... In my family when one is married they swear an oath to Thor and to each other. To be unfaithful after such an oath would be like betraying one's band. A most egregious crime." Sure, one could fool around with slaves but always had to be aware of the potential for children to be born from any such unions. He couldn't stomach the idea of his future wife becoming pregnant by another man.

Another roll of thunder echoed out across the sky. "Well, I think we'd best get back. I don't care to be caught out in a storm."