size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
06-03-2020, 09:49 PM
As Eraithus spoke, Asla tilted her head a bit. His siblings wouldn't be happy to see him skinning a corpse like this? Was there something wrong with it? A little frown tugged her lower lip downward, but she didn't say anything against his words. It was nice to know that he had family out in the world though. "My brother, Azure.. he likes the same things that I do. He'll appreciate what I'm going to make him." She planned on painting the matching skulls with the paints that she used for her star maps. She would paint Azure's star big and blue.

Again she listened to the blue man speak. He was a fighter, but he didn't know what to do with himself just yet. It was good to know that even adults didn't always have things figured out completely. "You should join a pack, maybe. If anything they'll keep you safe while you try to find your family. They might even help you find them." Family was important. It was very important. "When I grow up," she continued the line of conversation, "I'm going to be a great hunter. I'm going to support whichever of my brothers takes the throne after my father. I'm going to make the Fatalis name the greatest name in the universe." Grand ideas, but she was intent on seeing them through.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]