size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
06-03-2020, 09:54 PM

Koby seemed excited about the prospect of an anaconda and Asla couldn't help but grin. He spoke about cobras being generally docile and she tilted her head a bit, purpler gaze narrowing. "Do all cobras speak my language? Could they understand me if I told them that I didn't mean to hurt them?" Meeting Koby made her not want to hurt snakes anymore. At least not cobras. And if she could stop them from biting her possibly, that was even better.

After listening to the ins and outs of fortune telling, Aslatiel's eyes were alight with wonder. He could tell the future with the bones of her prey? Which bones? How many bones? Did she need to go kill something now? Could she take him to the clearing where she had tons and tons of bones? The girl was terribly intrigued. "Will you tell my fortune? What do I need to get for you?" The creamy girl was very eager to know what the cobra would tell her. He thanked her for her kind words and she grinned anew. "If you tell my fortune, I'll tell others about you so that they can find you and have their fortunes told too." It seemed like a good deal to her.

"Speech"

[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]