Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
06-03-2020, 10:48 PM
Fatalis

Generally Sirius was exceedingly polite when he woke in the morning and left the den, and Zee was shocked to feel the ground practically shake as the titan barreled from beside her out of the doorway. It took a moment for her shock to clear and the sounds that echoed back in definitely helped clear things up and remind her of what exactly had happened the night previous. Her lips upturned in a crooked smile - taking some small amount of gratification from the fact that he was being punished for his ridiculousness - before she strolled out alongside him.

Zee's paw lifted to caress against his side gently as his back was much too far up for her to reach. "Feel better?" She asked when his sickness had finished, giving him a smile to show she was not offended should he remember anything about the night prior. "I'd offer you something for the nausea but, uh, it's not my area of expertise." She may have had some leftover herbs in the den given to her for her morning sickness, though truth be told she had no idea if it'd work similarly on a hungover wolf as it did for a pregnant one. Then there was dosing to account for... she shook her head, dismissing the thought. Perhaps it would be good for him to suffer a little bit anyways.

"Ice" & "Fire"

I'm gonna burn for you
You're gonna melt for me

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.