Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
06-03-2020, 11:06 PM

Tamsyn seemed unbothered by how unhelpful Zee might have been as far as training went. She gave the other woman an apologetic smile, but did not offer further. It was hard enough to know inside herself that she may be failing as a teacher or an alpha, harder still to have that conversation with one of their wolves. "Anytime you need me, just call." Zee repeated with a nod. Crafting, patrols, that sort of thing she could do. Putting words to actions that she could not describe was much less easy. "I'm sure even you can teach. Every failure is a lesson in itself, and my children are not quite old enough to have had many. One of my biggest lessons came when I was sat on during a spar. Don't go under a larger wolf's belly unless you're prepared to get right back out." A soft peel of laughter rolled from her, remembering the moment realization hit her on how badly she'd fucked up that day.

To her last comment, Zee's laughter echoed louder. "Oh, Tamsyn. I never had any doubt. I poached you. I wanted you to be mine, I saw a future in you, and I stole you for us. Yes it was a consensual theft, but I would never have offered you a home here if I didn't think it was the best thing for both you and the Armada. I'm just pleased to see how fast it's all happened and how well you've improved." it was teasing, mostly. Zee didn't think she'd ever stop teasing Tam for her rapid joining so shortly after swearing it wouldn't happen. It was one of her favorite memories in the Armada, and she'd cherish it and the wolf who brought it forever.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.