Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
06-03-2020, 11:24 PM

Zee unknowingly let out a relieved exhale as her handmaiden chose to accompany her, gripping the gourd in her paws and staring down into the liquid as she thought on her words. Admitting weakness was not something she enjoyed doing, it was too hard to rise to where she was to risk losing respect because wolves saw her as frail. Odette was different however, and Zee felt she could trust her as much if not more then she did her Empress. "I'm struggling lately, between all of my duties as an alpha and a parent. I think I need help, but I don't know where to turn."

Her eyes remained glued to the alcohol as she swished it between her paws, unwilling to meet her handmaiden's gaze and see any judgement that may be there. "Usually I'd go to Deathbelle, she's kind of my sister, Empress, and best friend all rolled in one. Though it's hard to tell your superior that you feel like you're failing in your abilities." She was rambling now, but barely noticed as the alcohol began to lower her inhibitions. "It's just hard, y'know? It's a lot of responsibility thrown on you. I feel like I barely get to meet our new members anymore because I'm so stressed out and busy." The horned queen took another sip of the alcohol, closing her eyes against the warmth that ran down her throat. "And if I talked to Sirius about it he'd just, I don't know. He wants me happy, and I don't want him to risk tearing responsibilities from me because he thinks I can't handle them." Was that selfish? It felt selfish, it felt almost as if Zee was worried about losing her position and crown. She sighed once more, sneaking a peek at Odette as she waited for a reply.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.