Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-04-2020, 04:03 AM

He watched her fearful reaction for a moment, he saw her uncertainty, her hesitation. He took a seat, and his bear did the same. Holding the rope, but ensuring it had a little bit of slack for the imprisoned wolf. Sirius could see she had been abused something terrible.

“The food and water is so you can keep up your strength. You're a wolf without prospects in the world now. No fundamental skills, no family to fall upon. I hail from a pack called the Ashen Armada. There, we believe slavery to be a temporary condition. A place at the bottom where wolves can only work their way upwards. We will teach you skills, keep you fed. If you strive for more, you will have your freedom again, you will have earned it. Well you learn, I will not beat you, starve you, rape you. Of this you have my promise” he waited, sitting patiently in the earth to see if his words had any effect on the young girl. He would drag her home by the rope if he had to, but he would rather see her walk there by her own powers.

"Speech"