An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
06-04-2020, 06:47 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2020, 06:56 PM by Azure.)

Azure's lips downturned at her reply, unable to keep the sadness from his face. The pup was not one of many feelings or thought - at least any that didn't derive from anger and spite - but it was hard for him to see her this way. She was his closest sibling and she was in pain, and while on one hand he wanted to do anything he could to lessen her hurt... he couldn't bring himself to. Didn't she understand that he couldn't afford this line of thinking right now, not after receiving a strike already for attacking Malalia? "Asla, I think you're blowing things out of proportion." He began carefully, face softening as he spoke. "Sometimes I go out away from the territory too and it can seem like nobody cares, but there's always someone watching. Even when I was given permission to do my first hunt and told I could do it alone, I could sometimes see Marshal hiding in the trees. You're loved and protected even if sometimes it doesn't feel that way." The boy sighed, torn ears pulling back to his skull in frustration.

At the mention of killing their mother Azure's expression shifted, and his empathy vanished. His eyes darkened and his stare grew cold. "Asla, you can't say those things." His tone grew serious and deadly, his lips tightening into a thin hard line. "You are my best friend and the things you do and say come back to me in the end too, it's not a secret to anyone how aligned our thoughts and interests have been since birth." Az's heated anger was rising and his lips pulled back to reveal teeth. Threatening her with the display was not intentional but instinctual enough he was unable to stop himself in time. "I love you, but I won't risk my throne for anyone. Rabid dogs get put down and I will not be seen allied with you if this is the way you're going to act. Killing mother - jesus, Asla. Father would kill us both if he'd had even heard you say that."

Suddenly Az felt like standing before him was not his sister at all, she was a stranger. One that would one day cost him his throne if she continued in this way. He wanted to hurt her as he'd never wished to hurt a family member before. Sure he'd indulged the idea of killing Mortis once upon a time, though the guilt of even entertaining the thought had began to eat away at him instantly. This time there was no resistance within him and the knowledge of what would happen if he let himself go frightened him.

Azure snarled, tearing his gaze from his sister's face and turning away from her. The painted skull he'd abandoned beside him on the ground on his way past. Love was weakness, love had changed his Warlord father already in ways Az did not agree with. He'd not let himself fall victim to mercy or sympathy or love, not if it meant choosing another wolf over his crown. He continued away out of the forest without looking back, off in search of something to kill in place of Asla.

-attempted exit-
"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.