size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
06-05-2020, 12:34 AM
The grey dame noted the pain in the girls leg as she moved and furrowed her brow in concern. She let Malalia tend to the wound in her shoulder and then set about preparing the carcass for transport.

Though a lot of the innards could be used, they didn't have the luxury of taking them with them this time. With her teeth, Resin bit open the body cavity, allowing the guts to slide out. She disconnected the plumbing, so to speak, and pushed the guts aside. Scavengers would eat well today. Once that was done she set about chewing off the lower legs as well as the head. Unnecessary weight. With those things removed, she would have less trouble transporting the carcass.

Ears perked as she was questioned about her interaction with big cats. The woman snorted softly. "Yes, more than once. I try to give every predator the opportunity to retreat but they aren't always very intelligent." That was how Iolaire ended up with a tiger skin to warm her through winter.

Scanning about, Resin looked for vines. Finding some decent ones, she pulled them down, biting them free with her teeth. "When I have the deer on my back, you can bind the legs beneath me. I should be able to carry it back." She would definitely need breaks, however.
[Image: GreYdcM.gif]