size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-05-2020, 06:46 AM
Once the bark was off, she began digging out the center of the wood bit by bit so that she'd have somewhere to sit. It was a good thing that the wood carved well or she'd have a split, splintered mess. Ears perked as he complimented her name and Io laughed softly. "Thank you. I can't say that I've ever met a Borias either, so you also have a nice name. Unique." She eyed him as she worked, watching as he chose a chunk of wood and left it at that. Suddenly she felt bad for working so hard on her sled. Not everyone had fancy, dexterous toes like she did.

Iolaire put her tools back in her bag, deciding to stop since Borias wasn't going to work on his own sled. He mentioned having her teach him how to craft some day and the small woman grinned. "I'd be glad to. Crafting is just something that comes naturally to me. I'm always messing with one thing or another." Padding to the edge of the hill, she placed her sled down beside Borias' chunk of wood. Shooting him a charming grin, she canted her head towards their sleds. "Shall we then?"

WC-201
Total-1992
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.