Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
06-05-2020, 09:51 AM

The first words from his leader was a suggestion to walk with him and nodding the student followed his steps,aiming to keep up with him. Calm gaze was given to the Warlord with expectation of what they were going to discuss.He was curious but wanting to show the respect he let Sirius tell on his own pace, not wishing to demand anything as he was after all the alpha. And one his own opinions Alphas were absolute on their words,he was just a subject.

“You’ve been a student under Resin since you’ve joined us. How do you feel about your studies so far? Do you feel you’ve progressed?” He took a few moments to answer. "I think my studies has been great,i had learned a lot under Miss. Resin's lessons and the raid helped me a lot as well. There i could see where I was and what i had to work more in. However, i don't know if i need more training but I feel i had learned a lot." He affirmed as he looked up to the alpha.

"Speak"
He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.